Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5th, 2009

Whew . . .rough day today . . . spent all morning at a portrait workshop that was fantastic . . . it started snowing during the class - nothing crazy. Then I had to pick up the family and take them shopping, which is when the heavy stuff started coming down . . . Got home safe and sound, and - as I hadn't thrown up an image of the day just yet, wanted to capture an image that conveyed how crazy it was driving home . . .

Captured with the Nikon 50mm Prime at f/1.8 shooting at a 60th of a second with the flash going off . . . love the explosions of light against the snow flakes . . .reminding me of headlights on the drive home!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot, just love the lights in the background.
    You had to drive in that?
    I hope it was after the plows went through town.
    I opted to walk to Sam's for Dayquil for the hubbs, I did not want to drive to weis in that!

    ReplyDelete