Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22nd, 2009

Heading out to do my traditional last minute Holiday shopping . . . wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't stand in some insanely long line for some shiny bauble. So here's a quick shot I took with my camera phone last night . . . . Chase Jarvis, a photographer I very much admire, wrote a book called The Best Camera is the One You Have With You . . . holding to my much tauted "It's not the camera, it's the photographer" philosophy . . . I'll be showing that off much more when I hit the year mark on this blog. The follow up blog will be a "Camera Phone Image of the Day!"

This was captured with the new Droid Eris smart phone. Processed using Adobe's Photoshop Ap. I boosted the saturation and darkened the shadows a touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment