Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 26th, 2009

Here's hoping everyone had a fun and save Christmas . . . I sure did. One of the most special gifts I received this year was something my wife made and I just had to share it. So I unwrap this gift and sitting in the box is a hand painted board book. My wife is a master scrapbooker and with some help from Peyton, threw together this wonderful collection of thoughts, quotes music lyrics and imagery . . . on each facing page was a small envelope that held gift cards. The final envelope being a gift card to Lowes that will allow me to finish construction on my home studio. It was - IS - one of the most thoughtful and moving gifts I've ever received . . . . To say I am a lucky man is an massive understatement.

This was captured with the Nikon 50mm prime at a 50th of a second with an f-stop of f/1.8. ISO is at 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment