Thursday, May 7, 2009

May 7th, 2009

So it's raining out . . . again! My yard is starting too look like a scene out of Indiana Jones - a dense jungle holding untold secrets! If I don't get to mow it soon, I am going to loose track of where the house is! So this means some more close up work . . . wanted to go real simple with today's image. This image is inspired by a greeting card my wife (then girlfriend) got me a ways back . . . a funny little card that featured a simple image of a screw on the cover . . . I'll leave you to interpret the exact meaning, but the concept stuck with me . . . simplicity can be a marvelous thing!

Shot with my p6000 set to Macro Mode. I didn't set this on a tripod, rather simply put the camera down on my workbench in the garage, found some black paper for a background and took the shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment