Thursday, May 14, 2009

May 14th, 2009

Another infrared shot from my trip out to Savanna last weekend . . . this one is a tinted sepia tone. The Lion is on a monument in one of the many beautiful squares in and about Savanna. It's such a pretty city . . . you could be walking down a pretty regular city street - office furniture sales on one side, bank on the other . . . and then all of a sudden you're in a serene park with monuments, trees people throwing Frisbees around . . . all very laid back and wonderful!

This was shot with my Sigma 10-20 on my D100 converted to shoot IR. The nice thing about the 10-20 is the very close, minimum distance focus range you have . . . I was standing right up on that lion when I shot this! f5.4 at 800th of a second shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment