Thursday, November 26, 2009

Novmeber 26th, 2009

Today, I am most thankful for family . . . my beautiful wife and baby girl are the reason I exist. They are my creative muse. While setting up for a portrait session last night, Peyton decided to help me out a bit by posing for me so I could lock down the lighting. It's these quick little moments between this father and daughter that I love the most . . . where she shows an interest in what I am doing and asks a TON of questions . . . all of which I do my best to answer!

Captured with the Nikon 70-200mm VR. Lit with an SB800 & SB900 flash all controlled by the SU800 Commander unit mounted on top of my camera. Shutter speed is set to 250th of a second with an f-stop of f/8. ISO is 100. Converted to black and white using Lightroom Beta 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment