Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st, 2009

It's that time of year again where we turn our clocks back and we photographers loose our evening light that much earlier - the upside is, I can snag my sunset shots a tad earlier and not miss our evening family meals as much! This also signals winter's approach - and while I am not a huge fan of the burdens that come with snowfall, I do love to photograph the delightful white stuff! I thought this shot - taken on my back deck, captures that passage of seasons perfectly.

Taken with the Nikon 70-200mm VR at f/2.8 with a shutter speed of a 60th of a second. ISO is set to 200. This was also taken with my Nikon d100 that has been converted to shoot in the infrared spectrum, which always seems to create a pleasing shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment