Thursday, November 12, 2009

November 12th, 2009

I wonder what the good Doctor Sigmund Freud would say what this photo says about me as a photographer . . . why did I choose such a mysterious subject? Am I hiding behind something or am I taking the mask off and revealing another facet of who I am . . . Not sure what any of that means, but it sure sounded good when I started typing! This is a left over prop from my Konxari shoot that I wanted to revisit. The the smooth, yet creepy vibe it gives off . . .

Captured with the Nikon 50mm prime at a 60th of a second with an aperture of f/1.8. I lit the mask with two flashes (SB800 & SB900) and a camera mounted SU800 that enabled me to fire both flashes off camera and finesse the lighting a bit. My ISO is down to 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment