Saturday, November 14, 2009

November 14th, 2009

You're going to have to forgive a fan-boy a little this weekend . . . Tomorrow, I'll be attending Star Wars in Concert - a Lucasfilm production featuring a live orchestra/chorus performing selections of music from the epic Saga. It's an early birthday present from my mother-in-law. I was 5 when Star Wars came out and it made me want to become a creative professional. I've had the very good fortune of doing some freelance work for Lucafilm and I even got the chance to visit the offices on the Presideo and the spraling Skywalker Ranch. So I thought it only appropriate that this weekend's images showcase some of the Star Wars collectibles I have laying around my office - today's image is a close-up shot of Boba Fett's helmet.

Captured with the 70-300mm Sigma with two flashes firing. 1/60th of a second for the shutter speed with an f-stop of f/5.6. ISO is up around 400.


No comments:

Post a Comment