Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21st, 2009

First up . . . thank you to my wonderful wife and baby girl for the best Father's Day morning ever! Nothing like hugs and kisses followed by pancakes and gifts! I am the luckiest guy on the planet!

So onto the image . . . Sometimes, a sharp image isn't the best way to go - it's a concept I am trying to wrap my head around. The crow here is blurred, which implies movement - had I shot fast enough to capture it while in flight - I think the implication would have been spoiled

Shot on a tripod at 250th of a second with the Simga 70-300mm at f5.6 with an ISO of 100.

1 comment:

  1. As a horribly amateur photographer, with sub-par equipment and two crazy kiddos as my subject matter, I'm all in favor of the "not sharp image". ;p It's nice to see a "real" photographer embracing it -- gives me credibility!

    ReplyDelete