Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25th, 2009

Where would we be without music in our lives? As I type this, I have some Sting playing in the background - my iPod set to stream it's entire music library on shuffle so I get it all . . . the dramatic cues of some great sound tracks like The Dark Knight or Transformers . . . the upbeat stylings of Top 40 music like Jason Mraz. Even some great stuff from when I grew up . . . Queen, Styx . . . I love it all!

The below image was taken in our 'great' room. When we built our house and saw the rooms all framed out, waiting their drywall and finished floors, I knew - just knew - that this room was built for a grand piano. We weren't in the house for a year before we saw that dream come true . . . it's a blessing - if I am having a stressful day . . . or being particularly unproductive . . . I'll go upstairs and bang out a tune or three. Problem solved . . . stress and creative levels back to optimal!

Shot with a Sigma 70-300 macro at 2.5 seconds at f5.6 with an ISO of 100


No comments:

Post a Comment