Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26th, 2009

I am not a very big fan of golf. Not because of the sport itself, rather I simply can't grasp the mechanics of it. I learned the very hard and embarrassing way that I just can not hit that little ball to save my life. That said, I've always found golf courses beautiful . . . and the golfing philosophy is a lot like the photographer's . . . getting up at insane hours to shoot - or play a few holes - often provides the best results! I would imagine, had I enjoyed the sport more, today would have been a grand day to play! It was a beautiful 68 degrees this morning with a thick layer of haze all over the place. The sun just peaking over the edge of a mountain provided spectacular lighting for the scene. As they say . . . hole in one!

Captured with the Nikon 50mm prime at 1600th of a second at f5.6 with an ISO of 100.


No comments:

Post a Comment