Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10th, 2010

First up, here's the video celebrating 9 months of the Photo-a-Day challenge. I am rounding third and the home stretch is in sight! I've got something BIG planned for the next Photo-a-Day blog and it does involve you! So stay tuned!!


Now I'd like to introduce you to Fortitude. Many of you will recognize him as one of the guardians of one of the most powerful places on the planet. He and his brother sit outside the New York Public Library. I call it one of the most powerful places on the planet because if knowledge is power, then the knowledge contained within these walls is staggering. It's an amazing place - if you have only just walked around the facade of the building, I urge you to go inside - you will not be disappointed!

Captured with the Nikon 70-200mm prime at 125th of a second at f/3.2. ISO is down to 100. Processed in Lightroom and finished with OnOne's PhotoTools 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment