Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18th, 2010

Now I am having just too much fun with this . . . after doing some experimenting last night, I think if I shift my view a few degrees to camera left, and concentrate on the northern sky, I can get these stars to do a full circle around me! This time around, I popped off a flash in the foreground to see what would happen. I love experimenting and learning from my mistakes/findings . . . I think next, I wanna try taking the camera up to Heater's Pond and trying this with a body of water in the image . . . could I get this in reflection?? Oh, the possibilities are endless!

Captured with the Tamron 28-80mm. Shooting timed intervals at at 5 seconds long every 15 seconds for an hour and half. My aperture is set to f/5.6 and I bumped my ISO up to 200 for this shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment