Wednesday, September 23, 2009

September 23rd, 2009

Got more art direction from my 5-year old daughter last night while doing homework on the dining room table. After we were done, I asked her what I should shoot for my image of the day and she pointed out that the vase in the middle of the table was beautiful and I should shoot that. So I took it upon myself to shoot the vase in a way that wasn't ordinary - which every photographer should do . . . assess the composition and come up with a way to make it different somehow - be it a wedding or a fine art piece. The challenge is to make it interesting . . . 

This was captured with the Nikon 50mm prime with an aperture of 1.8 at a 30th of a second. ISO is down to 100 cause I wasn't going for tack sharp on this shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment